mYKam is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-08-04. The program can be installed on Android.
mYKam is the cloud surveillance app for monitor and manage the network cameras anytime and anywhere. Easy access the connections to individual cameras via IP address, IP finder and QR Code. The user friendly UI design can let the customer setup the function quickly and easily. The one mobile device supports maximum 16 cameras. User can record the video clip on privacy cloud (SD Card) & public cloud (Dropbox), and playback the video clip directly through the mYKam app.
1. Support H.264 video streaming for smooth high-quality video.
2. Easy configure and setup your camera directly from mYKam app.
3. Snapshoot the picture on live view & Playback.
4. 2-way audio communication support.
5. Receive notifications immediately whenever motion is detected.
6. Pinch to zoom in/out and drag to move your view around.
7. Public cloud storage let users store, access, share video and provide more flexible storage space.
mYKam (version 188.8.131.52) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.